Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
First Things First: Build a Strong Strategic Foundation for Your Business
Monday, January 28, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (EST)
Taught by: Arlene Lyons and Jeff South.
Monday, January 28, 2013, 9:30AM - 4:30PM
Would you live in a house that does not have a strong foundation? So why would you put your life savings into a business that lacks a solid foundation? Every successful business starts with a successful strategy – learn how to build the perfect strategy for your business.
What You Will Learn:
- Current industry and market trends, competitive forces, and regulations that could positively or negatively affect your business
- Complete a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) for your business so you know exactly where to focus your attention
- Correctly answer the question: “What business am I in?”
- Define specifically how you will differentiate your business from the competition
- Create a clear, compelling vision and mission statement for your business that will guide and energize you, your team, and your clients
- Define clear parameters for your business – what services/products should I offer, what types of customers should I serve and why, how should I decide on pricing levels
- Develop specific objectives and clear priorities for your business